If you are facing financial difficulties to pay for your college education, then now you don’t need to be upset anymore. The University of Idaho is delighted to offer its Student Achievement International Awards for the academic session 2022-2023. This funding program is offered to those students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at this university.
There are up to 50 awards available to all deserving candidates. The Student Achievement Awards is an annual event that recognizes individuals and groups who have made contributions to the University of Idaho campus and community life.
In 71 years, the University of Idaho has served as a center of excellence in higher education and research. It is made up of ten colleges that provide over 300-degree programs to undergraduate and graduate students in a range of subjects. It has a total of 11,926 students enrolled.
Why would you like to join the University of Idaho? This university provides access to its regional and rural communities through the delivery of preeminent technical, undergraduate, graduate, professional, and interdisciplinary education.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until February 28th, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Idaho
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to take advantage of the program, then make sure you fulfill the following requirements:
- A new, first-time freshman admitted to the University of Idaho
- Pursuing your first bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have enrolled in an undergraduate program at the university will automatically be eligible to apply for this Idaho Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be asked to send the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, you must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students for whom English is not their primary language are required to demonstrate sufficient ability in this language by providing one of the following:
All the eligible candidates will receive the award amount of more than $10,000 is awarded each year.