To reduce the financial burden of overseas education costs, York St John University is introducing International Scholarships to high-potential students in the UK. Applications can be made for the ongoing academic year 2022-2023.
All fee-paying international students can make applications for this scholarship. The students who covert themselves to an unconditional offer letter holder can take this £1,000 award.
York St John University, often abbreviated to YSJ, is a public university located on a large urban campus in York, England. It was established in 1841 and has since risen by 16 places in the Guardian University Guide 2021.
Why choose to study at York St John University? York St John University ensures that the learning environment they need to make a difference is safe, exciting, inclusive, and inspirational.
Application Deadline: 26th January 2022 is the last day to apply.
- University or Organization: York St John University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree programs offered at York St John University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be fee-paying international applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must utilize the university portal to complete their admission applications. All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Candidate Statement
- Copies of qualifications (translated into English where necessary)
- Proof of English Language level
- Academic references
- Copy of passport photo page and any previous UK visas
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the country-specific entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, etc. are accepted.
York St John University will offer the selected students scholarships of up to £1,000 towards any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research course.